Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer Software, Firmware, Install, Setup – The Epson Stylus NX420 is the printer that fit for home users and students. The paper printing is handling for low capacity printing with 100- sheets vertical rear paper feed. The Epson Stylus NX420 is the type of multi-function color inkjet printer that delivers you a good result, wireless connectivity, and decent performance.
Epson Stylus NX420 Photo
The Guide on Multifunction Epson Stylus NX420 driver
Read this Epson Stylus NX420 driver before you decide to but this impressive printer from Epson. Epson has been becoming a leader in this field.
Check out other article about epson wf 2630 driver.
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer Overview
Epson Stylus NX420 complete overview
- Design. For the Epson Stylus NX420 design, it comes with most intuitively control panel. The start/cancel button also work as Ok/Back that can be confusing enough.
- Connectivity. For the connectivity, it has a smooth wireless connection and comes with the password entering in very small display keyboard electronically.
- Speed. This printer categorized as slow performer printer with 5 pages per minute with PC and 4.9 pages per minute with Mac connection. For high-resolution print, with a full-page printed photo, it takes 0.8 pages per minute with photo paper. With simple one page copy it takes average 17 seconds but for full mix page and the partial color page photo, scans can be slower from the average speed.
- Ink cost. The standard ink cartridge for Epson Stylus NX420 cost around $15.19. The color page ink cost average 16.5 cents and for the black page cost average 16, 5 cents. It considers the as high cost of print.
- Scanning and copying. The multifunction printer Epson Stylus NX420 lacks in automatic feeder when scanning and copying documents in multipage.
What do you need to consider when choosing a printer?
There are 7 things that you need to consider when you choose a printer.
- Find what you are looking for. The first thing that you need to consider when choose printer knows exactly what is your requirement when buy printer. Whether you just need the printer for printing, a multifunction printer with scanning and copying, fax, duplex, printing photo, and etc.
- Single function or multifunction. Next, after you make a list about your needs, the next thing is to decide you need a single function or multifunction printer. If your printing requirement needs more than just printing documents, then you might need multifunction.
- Laserjet or inkjet. Decisions to distinguish will you need laser jet or inkjet is an easy task to do. It comes to the level of quality printing that you meet.
- Office printer or photo printer. This is decisions to meet whether you need to quantify or with quality. This will meet with your requirement with a printer that able to handle large printing job or whether you need a printer that can handle more printing quality such as for brochure or photo.
- Low-volume or High. In this point, it is time when you need to consider the frequency you will need for using the printer. Will it print hundreds document each day, or it just a few papers?
- Cost per page. This is the crucial thing need to consider when buying a printer. The cost per page will help you to determine the actual cost from the printer.
- Connectivity and easy to use. Have a printer that easiest to use will prevent from troubleshooting and frustration. The ease connectivity with other devices is also important to consider.
Hopefully, from the Epson Stylus NX420 overview, you can determine whether this printer is the right option for you or you need to find the other one. Since the cost for the ink for Epson Stylus NX420 is considerable as high, and then it is not a bargain thing when you choose this printer as light use only. With the advanced features from the printer and color LCD screen, it delivers utilitarian interfaces and beginner with easy to use.
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer System Requirements & Compatibility:
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Mac OS 10.14.x
- Mac OS 10.13.x
- Mac OS 10.12.x
- Mac OS 10.11.x
- Mac OS 10.10.x
- Mac OS 10.9.x
- Mac OS 10.8.x
- Mac OS 10..7x
- Mac OS 10.6.x
- Mac OS 10.5.x
Specifications Epson Stylus NX420 Driver
|Printer Name||Epson Stylus NX420 Printer|
|Item model number||C11CA80201|
|Category Type||NX Series|
|Supported media types||Glossy paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum dpi Resolution||5760 x 1440 dpi|
|Simplex Speed||9 ppm (Color) 4.5 ppm (Grayscale)|
|Maximum Document Width||8.5″ / 21.6 cm|
|Maximum Document Length||11.7″ / 29.7 cm|
|Color Depth||24-Bit (External) 48-Bit (Internal)|
|Grayscale Bit-Depth||16-Bit (Internal)|
|Operating System Compatibility||macOS/OS X, Windows, Linux|
|Control Panel||4 Buttons|
|Duty Cycle||10000 Scans|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
|Maximum Power Consumption||13 W|
|AC Input Power||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 0.5 A|
|Dimensions||15.4 x 11.8 x 5.7 inches|
|Weight||9.3 pounds / 4.3 kg|
This printer Epson Stylus NX420 Driver is designed to work only with Epson original ink cartridges as well as not with third-party ink cartridges. The printer might not be functioning appropriately or not whatsoever if you utilize third-party ink cartridges.
How To Install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer Driver
Well, if you already have an EpsonStylus NX420 Printer application/driver, follow the steps below to start the installation.
- Open the Epson Stylus NX420 Printer application/driver. After the Epson Printer Utility Setup window appears, you must determine whether this Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer will be the Default / standard printer or not. If not, you can uncheck the Set as default printer by clicking on that option. Then click OK to continue the installation.
- In the window Select a language, specify the word you want to use. Indonesian Language options are also available for those of you who are in the territory of Indonesia. However, the admin wants to continue the installation process using English (English). To continue to click the OK button.
- The next stage displays the Epson Eula containing the License agreement that must be approved to continue the installation. Therefore, click the Agree option, then click OK. In this window there is a language option, you can choose the language you want to use to read the License agreement.
- Next, you need to wait until the printer driver is installed. After this process is complete, the next step is connecting the EpsonStylus NX420 printer with a computer/laptop. Well, turn on (turn on) the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver printer and connect the printer’s USB cable with the computer/laptop USB slot. The printer will detect this connection if it is properly connected.
Wait until the printer USB port installation has been configured. After succeeding there is a message box “Printer driver installation and port configuration was completed successfully” displayed.
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Connect Printer Setup for Windows
When it comes to how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Windows, there will be several steps you need to do. If you want to install your Epson Stylus NX420 Driver printer, you can directly go to Epson Stylus NX420 Driver tab. Moreover, we are going to explain the steps to install the driver and activate the printer for Windows. How to download the drivers from the Epson website
Before you install the printer, you may need to turn off your unit first. The first thing to do in how to install Epson driver for Windows is by visiting the official website of Epson and then find the Support tab on the website. You need to find your model and you may try to enter the series of your product at the Search box. Once you have found your product, the system will recognize your spec and show you the proper driver. Later, you can just download and run the program. The rest will be led by the program because all you need to do is clicking for several times. You do not need to worry because all software items from the official website of Epson are already free from potential errors and scanned from viruses. It is important to download from the trusted source to avoid any unwanted things that cannot be fixed. Connecting from the Ethernet connection
Talking about the proper steps to install the driver, we cannot stay away from the instruction paper sheet. The complete steps of the unit setup are available on the Start Here sheet you may find inside the box of the printer along with the unit. After that, you may need to follow these steps, such as:
- Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Connect Printer Setup Utility and then install your downloaded file and start the installation wizard;
- You will see a box with “Seiko Epson Corporation Software License Agreement”. There will be a small box and you need to check the “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” box before clicking the Next button to move on to the next step;
- You will move on the next step but you need to click Install and wait for a couple of minutes and then click Finish.
You will see another box of Epson Connect Printer Setup where there is a list of several products from Epson and you need to find your product before you continue to next step. You may click your product and then click the Next button. Later, you will be brought to the Registration Page and you need to choose the Printer Registration bullet before clicking the Next button and continue with the steps.
In order to complete the installation process, you will see a message in the box that justifies your registration. All you need to do to continue the process is clicking the OK button. There will be two options on the box, such as:
- “Create an Epson Connect Account” button if you want to create a new account to;
- Or you can register the new product with your existing account by clicking the “I already have an account” button before filling out the form of “Add a new printer” box. After that, you just click the Add button.
The last thing you must do is clicking the Close button to finish the whole process in your device. Also, you can see the instruction to Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print access on the official website of Epson, actually. Anything you need to know about Epson’s products can be read on the Support section. And this is anything you need to know about how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Windows.
How to Connect Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer on a Mac
In this article will be about how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Mac OS and the advantages of using Epson Stylus NX420 Driver printer instead of other brands. The process of installing the driver to the Windows and Mac OS basically has no significant difference. However, some commands could be a bit different after all. Before you start the installation and connecting your Epson Stylus NX420 Driver printer to the Mac, it is important to make sure that your unit has been set up with the network connection in the first place. The whole process will require a network connection if you want to get to Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Connect page.
On the other hand, the complete pre-steps of how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Mac OS can be found on the Start Here sheet you may find in the box with your product. It is the instruction sheet after all, which will always be there even though some people will ignore it. If you prefer to read the list of pre-steps directly on your screen, you can go to the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and Software Download and go to the Manual tab. There you will need to choose the which product you have in order to get the Manuals and Warranty sheets as well as the Start Here sheet.
The starter to connect Epson Stylus NX420 Driver to your Mac
The first step you need to do is by downloading the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and Software Download Connect Printer Setup Utility app from the official website of Epson and then open the application. Then, a box will show up and you need to click the Continue button. You will also see on your screen the Software License Agreement and you need to check the Agree. And then, click the Continue button. This part is where you need to click the Install button and when it got finished, you can click Close button as so the first round is finished.
Looking for your product
The next step is looking for your product in the installation wizard. If the box did not automatically show up on your screen, you may go to the Finder Window. According to the steps, you need to find the Application button and head to the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and Software Download section. Later, you can just double-click the Epson Connect Printer Setup icon and move on to the next step.
This part will make you click the Printer Registration button and click the Next button. A box with a message of “Register a printer to Epson Connect” will appear on your screen and you need to click the OK button. Scroll down your window to find the bullet with “I accept the Terms and Conditions” to check it. Then, you just click the Next button and carry on with the next step of creating an account.
Just like the registration process in another device, you will see two options on the screen. You need to choose one of them to finish the process. The options would be such as:
- “Create an Epson Connect Account”;
- And “I already have an account”.
Regardless of which one you will choose, you need to pick one of them. If you choose the first option, you will need to fill out a form like when you make a social media account and something like that before you click the Finish button. The second option will bring you to another page so you just need to fill out the form of “Add a new printer” and click Add button. Also, this is the last part you need to do on how to install Epson driver for Mac OS and click the Close button.
How to Install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Linux
Most people are familiar with Windows and MacOS operating system for computers and laptops. Those two systems have been on top of the most operating system used around the globe. It is because those two systems are user-friendly. The user-friendly refers to the easy way in installing any device’s driver. Whenever you plug new hardware on your laptop or computer with Windows operating system, Windows automatically detects the hardware and shows a pop-up which asks whether you want to install the driver of the hardware you just plugged.
Linux Operating System
Beside Windows and MacOS, Linux is the other operating system people may know and use. The most common challenge in switching from Windows to Linux is installing and configuring a driver. It is because Linux is an open source operating system, which means there are a lot of Linux distribution variation. There is no possible way to make a guide which works for all Linux systems. However, there is still a way to understand how to install a driver in Linux system as long as you understand how the Linux works. You will figure how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Linux below.
Things You Should Know First
As have been mentioned before, Linux is an open source operating system which makes the default Linux drivers are also open source and integrated to the system. This makes installing any drivers which are not included in the system is quite complicated. In addition, if you want to know how to install Epson Stylus NX420 Driver for Linux, you have to make sure the license of the driver you want to download or have downloaded. It is because each Linux distributions has its own license policy. Make sure what license policy your Linux has.
How to Install Epson Driver for Linux
Basically, there are some ways of installing Epson Stylus NX420 Driver in Linux operating system. However, it is not as easy as installing a driver in Windows. You have to know and expand your skill if you are using Linux system. The programs, commands, and user interface will be different from Windows and MacOS you know. If you are a beginner to Linux, you will be happy that Linux offers you some ways to check whether a driver is available through wizard-like programs. You can check whether the Epson driver is available or not through the program. Before checking whether the driver is available or not, you have to check if the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver is already installed in your Linux system. There is no other way to do this but expanding your command-using skill. You can use lscpi, grep, and dmesg command to check if you have installed the Epson driver or not. If you are a beginner, you can search how to use those commands online. Linux operating system is quite tricky, but as you learned, it will work eventually.
The Tricky Way
If you are familiar with Linux because you have been using it for times, this guide of how to install Epson driver for Linux suits you because. The first thing you can do is download the driver for your printer. You have to figure what model your Epson printer is. Figuring out the model, you can Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and Software Download for Linux online, or just simply visit the Epson web to find the Epson Stylus NX420 Driver. The Epson Stylus NX420 Driver and Software Download tab offers a driver which can be downloaded online if the driver is not included in the package. After finding the driver, you can run the command to install the Epson driver, just like you install any other driver you have installed before.
Linux is indeed a tricky and complicated operating system. You have to know how it works and how to use it before using Linux operating system.
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Software Download For Windows
|Windows 10 32-bit||Download|
|Windows 10 64-bit||Download|
|Windows 10 S||Download|
|Windows 8.1 32-bit||Download|
|Windows 8.1 64-bit||Download|
|Windows 8 32-bit||Download|
|Windows 8 64-bit||Download|
|Windows 7 32-bit||Download|
|Windows 7 64-bit||Download|
|Windows XP 32-bit||Download|
|Windows XP 64-bit||Download|
|Windows Server 2012||Download|
|Windows Server 2008 32-bit||Download|
|Windows Server 2008 64-bit||Download|
|Windows Server 2003 32-bit||Download|
|Windows Server 2003 64-bit||Download|
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Download Software For mac OS
|Mac OS 10.14.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.13.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.12.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.11.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.10.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.9.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.8.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10..7x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.6.x||Download|
|Mac OS 10.5.x||Download|
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer Download For Linux