Epson WF 2630 Driver Printer Software Download Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac – If you are looking for a cheap printer, then this printer can be a good deal for you. This Epson WF 2630 driver overview can help you give a clear description for you before you determine to buy the printer and fit it with your printing requirements. This tips for maintaining your printer can help you extend your Epson printer usage period.
Epson WF 2630 Photo
Yes, Epson WF 2630 Driver. Printer Software, Manual, Install, Setup It’s all here!
If you need a printer for the office, then Epson wf2630 can be a good deal. The Epson wf2630 is a feature and able to handle your printing, copying, scanning and the faxing requirements. The printer is able to work with any documents and paper with size up to 8.5×47.2”. For the result, it can produce highly detailed prints with maximum resolution in printed image 5760×1440 dpi.
You may want to read another article about Epson WF-3620 driver.
[su_tab title=”Overview” disabled=”no” anchor=”Overview” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
The Epson WF 2630 overview Guide
Epson WF 2630 overview can help you to get useful information before you buy this printer. This is a multifunction printer that low entry and delivers good printing result.
If you are looking for a cheap and affordable printer, then this can be a good option for you. This printer also comes with awesome built-in features.
It is slow to print speed and the running cost included at a high cost.
Verdicts in Epson WF2630
Here are the overviews from Epson wf2630 that can help you to determine whether you need this printer for your office or you need to find another multifunction printer from Epson for you.
- Speed. For the printing speed, the Epson WF 2630 can print 9 pages per minute in black document paper and 4.7 pages per minute with color. The printer is able to create the borderless photos prints with the sizes up 8,5×11 “.
- Scanning, faxing and copying. For scanning document, it can work with paper up to 8,5X14” with rates in black 8 cpm and for the color comes with 3,8 cpm. For the faxing capacity, it comes with a 33.6 kbps modem or using the internet connection from your computer. The unit comes with duty cycles 3000 pages and featured with 100 pages sheet input tray as well with its 30 sheet document feeder automatically.
Tips for maintaining your printer
- Vacuum. When you notice dust, debris or others that settle into your inside printer, these particles will wear away from the gears and other parts. These also can result from paper jams and clogged in print head of the ink cartridge, because printed page streaks. The easiest way to maintaining the printer is by cover it when it is not in use using printer cover. It is also a good thing to wipe down printer regularly and remove the accumulated dust using a soft damp cloth for washing the outside machine.
- Clean the glass. In the all-in-one printer, the machine glass component is used for copier/fax/scanner jobs. Wipe gently this area with a damp cloth and pay special attention to any spots.
- Always use new paper. When you print the paper, never use the one that has crumpled edges, warped, torn, or curled. This will increase the risk of paper jams.
- Clean printer heads. This is the most common parts that clogged. You might experience a document that comes from the printer with white lines across to the text although the cartridges are full. This means that the printer heads clogged and need to clean.
- Print a few pages to prevent clogged and ink dry out. The other thing that you can do for the care your printer is by using it regularly. When the inkjet printer is not used for a long period of time, the ink cartridge tends to dry up and print head clogged. This thing often causes the completely blank on printed pages or white streaks. To keep the ink freely flow, print a few papers at least 2 a week, and print all colors.
[su_tab title=”Compatibility” disabled=”no” anchor=”System” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Epson WF 2630 Driver Printer System Requirements & Compatibility:
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit
- Windows Server 2008 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Mac OS 10.14.x
- Mac OS 10.13.x
- Mac OS 10.12.x
- Mac OS 10.11.x
- Mac OS 10.10.x
- Mac OS 10.9.x
- Mac OS 10.8.x
- Mac OS 10..7x
- Mac OS 10.6.x
- Mac OS 10.5.x
[su_tab title=”Specifications” disabled=”no” anchor=”Specifications” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
|Printer Name||Epson WorkForce WF-2630 All-In-One Inkjet Printer|
|Item model number||C11CE36201|
|Category Type||WF Series|
|Supported media types||Glossy paper, Plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Four-color (CMYK) drip-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology|
|Maximum Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimized dpi|
|Print Speed||Black: 9 ppm
Color: 4.7 ppm
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||3.0 picoliters|
|Ink Type||DURABrite Ultra pigment ink|
|Ink Palette||CMYK: Cyan, magenta, yellow, black|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||Four individual cartridges|
|Compatible Ink Cartridges||220 Standard-Capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
220 High-Capacity Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow
|Yield||220 Standard-Capacity Black: 175 pages
220 Standard-Capacity Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 165 pages
220 High-Capacity Black: 500 pages
220 High-Capacity Cyan, Magenta, Yellow: 450 pages
|Printer Duty Cycle||3,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Volume: 600 pages
|Print Archival Life||Up to 118 years|
|Printer Language||Epson ESC/P-R|
|Modem Speed||3.36 Kbps|
|Transmission Speed||3 sec per page|
|Memory||Up to 100 pages|
|Copy Speed||Black: 8 cpm
Color: 3.8 cpm
|Number of Copies||1-99 (PC-free)|
|Copy Size||Max: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm)|
|Copy Features||Fit to page, resize, adjustable copy density, borderless|
|Package Weight||16.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.0 x 18.3 x 18.0″|
This printer Epson WF 2630 Driver is designed to work only with Epson original ink cartridges as well as not with third-party ink cartridges. The printer might not be functioning appropriately or not whatsoever if you utilize third-party ink cartridges.
[su_tab title=”Download Software” disabled=”no” anchor=”Driver_Software” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
Driver & Software
Driver Download For Windows
Compatible systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|File Name & Operating System||Size||Links|
|Epson WF 2630 Printer Driver Win 32-bit||21.17 MB||Download|
|Epson WF 2630 Printer Driver Win 64-bit||25.1 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||11.7 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||37.7 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver Windows 32-bit||8.41 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver Windows 64-bit||9.08 MB||Download|
|Recovery Mode Firmware version LF25I7 Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||13.4 MB||Download|
|Epson WF 2630 Software Updater Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||5.56 MB||Download|
|Epson WF 2630 Fax Utility Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||21.7 MB||Download|
|Epson Event Manager Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||17.0 MB||Download|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Win 32-bit & 64-bit||3.99 MB||Download|
|Common Updater for Epson Scan Windows 10 32-bit & 64-bit||1.07 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility Windows 10 32-bit & 64-bit||17.6 MB||Download|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component Windows 32-bit & 64-bit||70.5 MB||Download|
Driver Download For Mac OS
Compatible systems: macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer Mac OS||13.5 MB||Download|
|Epson WF-2760 Printer Driver v10.18 Mac OS||69.3 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v126.96.36.199 Mac OS||30.0 MB||Download|
|Epson WF 2630 Recovery Mode Firmware Update version DP01I8||14.3 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v9.91 Mac OS||22.1 MB||Download|
|Epson Software Updater Mac OS||4.52 MB||Download|
|Epson Event Manager Mac OS||23.1 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility Mac OS||14.5 MB||Download|
|Epson Fax Utility Mac OS||11.9 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Mac OS 10.5.x||147.72 MB||Download|
Driver for Mobile
Apps Download For Mobile Apps Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world. Print, scan and share directly from your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®, Google Drive™, and Microsoft OneDrive™.
|Epson iPrint App for Android||38 MB||Download|
|Epson iPrint App for iOS Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.||86.4 MB||Download|
Download For Linux
[su_tab title=”User Manual” disabled=”no” anchor=”How_To_Install” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
How To Install
Install Epson WF 2630 Driver Printer without CD
Well, if you already have an Epson XP-430 Printer application/driver, follow the steps below to start the installation.
- Open the Epson XP-430 Printer application/driver. After the Epson Printer Utility Setup window appears, you must determine whether this Epson WF 2630 Driver Printer will be the Default / standard printer or not. If not, you can uncheck the Set as default printer by clicking on that option. Then click OK to continue the installation.
- In the window Select a language, specify the word you want to use. English options are also available for those of you who are in the territory of the United States. However, the admin wants to continue the installation process using English (English). To continue to click the OK button.
- The next stage displays the Epson Eula containing the License agreement that must be approved to continue the installation. Therefore, click the Agree option, then click OK. In this window there is a language option, you can choose the language you want to use to read the License agreement.
- Next, you need to wait until the printer driver is installed. After this process is complete, the next step is connecting the Epson XP-430 printer with a computer/laptop. Well, turn on (turn on) the Epson WF 2630 Driver printer and connect the printer’s USB cable with the computer/laptop USB slot. The printer will detect this connection if it is properly connected.
Wait until the printer USB port installation has been configured. After succeeding there is a message box “Printer driver installation and port configuration was completed successfully” displayed.
Epson WF 2630 Driver Connect Printer Setup for Windows
When it comes to how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Windows, there will be several steps you need to do. If you want to install your Epson WF 2630 Driver printer, you can directly go to Epson WF 2630 Driver tab. Moreover, we are going to explain the steps to install the driver and activate the printer for Windows. How to download the drivers from the Epson website
Before you install the printer, you may need to turn off your unit first. The first thing to do in how to install Epson driver for Windows is by visiting the official website of Epson and then find the Support tab on the website. You need to find your model and you may try to enter the series of your product at the Search box. Once you have found your product, the system will recognize your spec and show you the proper driver. Later, you can just download and run the program. The rest will be led by the program because all you need to do is clicking for several times. You do not need to worry because all software items from the official website of Epson are already free from potential errors and scanned from viruses. It is important to download from the trusted source to avoid any unwanted things that cannot be fixed. Connecting from the Ethernet connection
Talking about the proper steps to install the driver, we cannot stay away from the instruction paper sheet. The complete steps of the unit setup are available on the Start Here sheet you may find inside the box of the printer along with the unit. After that, you may need to follow these steps, such as:
- Epson WF 2630 Driver Connect Printer Setup Utility and then install your downloaded file and start the installation wizard;
- You will see a box with “Seiko Epson Corporation Software License Agreement”. There will be a small box and you need to check the “I accept the terms in the License Agreement” box before clicking the Next button to move on to the next step;
- You will move on the next step but you need to click Install and wait for a couple of minutes and then click Finish.
You will see another box of Epson Connect Printer Setup where there is a list of several products from Epson and you need to find your product before you continue to next step. You may click your product and then click the Next button. Later, you will be brought to the Registration Page and you need to choose the Printer Registration bullet before clicking the Next button and continue with the steps.
In order to complete the installation process, you will see a message in the box that justifies your registration. All you need to do to continue the process is clicking the OK button. There will be two options on the box, such as:
- “Create an Epson Connect Account” button if you want to create a new account to;
- Or you can register the new product with your existing account by clicking the “I already have an account” button before filling out the form of “Add a new printer” box. After that, you just click the Add button.
The last thing you must do is clicking the Close button to finish the whole process in your device. Also, you can see the instruction to Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print access on the official website of Epson, actually. Anything you need to know about Epson’s products can be read on the Support section. And this is anything you need to know about how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Windows.
How to Connect Epson WF 2630 Driver Printer on a Mac
In this article will be about how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Mac OS and the advantages of using Epson WF 2630 Driver printer instead of other brands. The process of installing the driver to the Windows and Mac OS basically has no significant difference. However, some commands could be a bit different after all. Before you start the installation and connecting your Epson WF 2630 Driver printer to the Mac, it is important to make sure that your unit has been set up with the network connection in the first place. The whole process will require a network connection if you want to get to Epson WF 2630 Driver Connect page.
On the other hand, the complete pre-steps of how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Mac OS can be found on the Start Here sheet you may find in the box with your product. It is the instruction sheet after all, which will always be there even though some people will ignore it. If you prefer to read the list of pre-steps directly on your screen, you can go to the Epson WF 2630 Driver and Software Download and go to the Manual tab. There you will need to choose the which product you have in order to get the Manuals and Warranty sheets as well as the Start Here sheet.
The starter to connect Epson WF 2630 Driver to your Mac
The first step you need to do is by downloading the Epson WF 2630 Driver and Software Download Connect Printer Setup Utility app from the official website of Epson and then open the application. Then, a box will show up and you need to click the Continue button. You will also see on your screen the Software License Agreement and you need to check the Agree. And then, click the Continue button. This part is where you need to click the Install button and when it got finished, you can click Close button as so the first round is finished.
Looking for your product
The next step is looking for your product in the installation wizard. If the box did not automatically show up on your screen, you may go to the Finder Window. According to the steps, you need to find the Application button and head to the Epson WF 2630 Driver and Software Download section. Later, you can just double-click the Epson Connect Printer Setup icon and move on to the next step.
This part will make you click the Printer Registration button and click the Next button. A box with a message of “Register a printer to Epson Connect” will appear on your screen and you need to click the OK button. Scroll down your window to find the bullet with “I accept the Terms and Conditions” to check it. Then, you just click the Next button and carry on with the next step of creating an account.
Just like the registration process in another device, you will see two options on the screen. You need to choose one of them to finish the process. The options would be such as:
- “Create an Epson Connect Account”;
- And “I already have an account”.
Regardless of which one you will choose, you need to pick one of them. If you choose the first option, you will need to fill out a form like when you make a social media account and something like that before you click the Finish button. The second option will bring you to another page so you just need to fill out the form of “Add a new printer” and click Add button. Also, this is the last part you need to do on how to install Epson driver for Mac OS and click the Close button.
How to Install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Linux
Most people are familiar with Windows and macOS operating system for computers and laptops. Those two systems have been on top of the most operating system used around the globe. It is because those two systems are user-friendly. The user-friendly refers to the easy way in installing any device’s driver. Whenever you plug new hardware on your laptop or computer with Windows operating system, Windows automatically detects the hardware and shows a pop-up which asks whether you want to install the driver of the hardware you just plugged.
Linux Operating System
Besides Windows and macOS, Linux is the other operating system people may know and use. The most common challenge in switching from Windows to Linux is installing and configuring a driver. It is because Linux is an open-source operating system, which means there is a lot of Linux distribution variation. There is no possible way to make a guide which works for all Linux systems. However, there is still a way to understand how to install a driver in Linux system as long as you understand how the Linux works. You will figure out how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Linux below.
Things You Should Know First
As have been mentioned before, Linux is an open-source operating system which makes the default Linux drivers are also open source and integrated to the system. This makes installing any drivers which are not included in the system is quite complicated. In addition, if you want to know how to install Epson WF 2630 Driver for Linux, you have to make sure the license of the driver you want to download or have downloaded. It is because each Linux distributions has its own license policy. Make sure what license policy your Linux has.
How to Install Epson Driver for Linux
Basically, there are some ways of installing Epson WF 2630 Driver in Linux operating system. However, it is not as easy as installing a driver in Windows. You have to know and expand your skill if you are using Linux system. The programs, commands, and user interface will be different from Windows and MacOS you know. If you are a beginner to Linux, you will be happy that Linux offers you some ways to check whether a driver is available through wizard-like programs. You can check whether the Epson driver is available or not through the program. Before checking whether the driver is available or not, you have to check if the Epson WF 2630 Driver is already installed in your Linux system. There is no other way to do this but expanding your command-using skill. You can use lscpi, grep, and dmesg command to check if you have installed the Epson driver or not. If you are a beginner, you can search for how to use those commands online. Linux operating system is quite tricky, but as you learned, it will work eventually.
The Tricky Way
If you are familiar with Linux because you have been using it for times, this guide of how to install Epson driver for Linux suits you because. The first thing you can do is download the driver for your printer. You have to figure out what model your Epson printer is. Figuring out the model, you can Epson WF 2630 Driver and Software Download for Linux online, or just simply visit the Epson web to find the Epson WF 2630 Driver. The Epson WF 2630 Driver and Software Download tab offers a driver which can be downloaded online if the driver is not included in the package. After finding the driver, you can run the command to install the Epson driver, just like you install any other driver you have installed before.
Linux is indeed a tricky and complicated operating system. You have to know how it works and how to use it before using a Linux operating system.